August 29th, 2012 | By Alex Wilkinson
With the market getting more and more flooded with bundles it can be an impossible task to keep up with all of the great games they offer and today offers yet another bundle in this week’s midweek madness sale over on Steam dubbed Best Of British Indie Bundle.
It is true that Britain has been responsible for a lot of great indie games over these past few years and this bundle attempts to collect up all the greatest indie games Britain has offered and put them into one neat bundle at a very reasonable rate. The bundle includes seven titles which are as follows:
- Defcon – A strategy title based on the classic film Wargames attempting to recapture the cold war era in game form but with actual use of nuclear warfare to eliminate your foes
- Eufloria – A compelling ambient game of space exploration via plant growth throughout the galaxy
- Frozen Synapse – A tactical turn based strategy game, taking a lot of influence from the early rainbow six tactical modes Frozen Synapse creates a highly skilled strategy
- Gratuitous Space Battles – Allowing the player to play the role of an admiral to develop the perfect strategy to guide your fleet to victory in this Sci-Fi statergy
- Revenge of the Titans – Taking a lot of influence from films of the 1950’s in this interesting approach to tower defence with a great deal more depth than most
- Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! – Two Point and Click adventure games have never been this whimsical, full of tongue in cheek jokes interspersed with puzzles to keep you busy
Although the bundle distinctly leans towards the strategy end of the market the games included stand up entirely on their own with no weak link making this bundle a must for anyone who does not already have these games in their library. Best Of British Indie Bundle is available via steam currently at the sale price of $9.99 only available until Thursday 4pm (PST) so act now to scoop up a bargain.