Greetings fellow survival fans!
I'd like to introduce you to my current survival MMO project named "Endyr".
It's a browser game running on all platforms (not using any plugins like Flash or Java).
Endyr features all of the following (and more):
- Realtime battles (use fists, swords, bows, throw knifes or axes, use bombs)
- Damage model (hit head/body/arms/legs with pierce/slash/fire/electro/etc.)
- Grid-based inventory (supporting bags-in-bags)
- Crafting (mine ore, melt to ingots, harvest wood, forge weapons)
- Inventing (use tools, workbenches and skills to create powerful items)
- Farming (grow plants, harvest food, cook dinner)
- Housing (build your house, put furniture in, get a pet)
- Pets (let animals fight for you, ride on horses, use pack-oxes to carry stuff)
- Adventure (explore the world, find secrets, meet NPCs)
- Lighting (light candles, hunt rare monsters only appearing in dark nights)
- Survival (stand against monsters, organize weapons and armor as well as food)
- RPG (become better in what you do, learn new skills, RP with other players)
- Writing (write in-game letters and books, give or sell them to other players)
Endyr is currently in development (and I'm still looking for pixel artist - if you're interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here's some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:
endyr_salvage.jpg . endyr_stonemason.jpg . endyr_planting.jpg . endyr_graveyard.jpg . endyr_ghostplane.jpg
You'll find more details, screenshots and the alpha tester signup on the official website:
Thanks for your time,
PS: Watch Endyr on indiedb: www.indiedb.com/games/endyr