Benjamin Rivers has released a trailer for his upcoming game Home, a unique horror adventure set in a pixel world. Home was recently submitted for next year’s Indie Game Festival.
Awakened by an oncoming storm, you find yourself in a strange room of a house that is not yours.
The game is set to feature:
- an intimate, story-based adventure
- a horror tale that you determine
- haunting, atmospheric soundtrack
- gorgeous illustrative pixel style
- accessible, simple keyboard controls
For more information, or to check out some of Benjamin Rivers other games, check out the official website.