November 1st, 2012 | By Alex Wilkinson
Robot Entertainment’s smash hit Orcs Must Die 2 gets a brand new content pack called Are We There Yeti. Although veering away from the orc concept a little this new premium DLC pack, contains a whole manner of awesome goodies to entice you back to the war mages castle in Orcs Must Die 2.
Winter is indeed coming and with it a whole host of yetis and snow beasts are ready to storm the all new Ice Cavern Fortresses. Pit your strategic might or join Cooperatively against some of the most difficult enemies yet in the series.
Are We There Yeti expansion includes:
- Three new levels featuring a new Ice Cavern theme!
- Three new Endless Mode conversions!
- The chilling new Yeti enemy climbs over barricades and hurls icy shards at you!
- The Goblin Sapper wanders the level disabling your well-placed traps.
- A new weapon – The Dwarven Missile Launcher rains mana-filled death upon your enemies
- A new Trap – The Spike Wall stabs and launches enemies to their deaths
- A new Trinket – The Guardian Trinket will revive your fallen Guardians
This is not it either, as the DLC will also feature a new costume for each of the two playable character. Both look awesome and with the addition of the Halloween costumes your closet is growing quite substantially – in game at least.
To mark the release of this new DLC Robot Entertainment are offering for a limited time the DLC as a discounted rate of 20% off. This promotion will last until the 5th of November so if you want to make a substantial saving pick it up sooner rather than later.
Although this is a premium DLC pack it does contain a lot of bang for your buck and if you are a fan of the series this really is for you. It can be purchased via the Steam store and of course requires the original Orcs Must Die 2 to use.