The wait is finally over for fans of Edmund McMillen and Florian Himsl’s action roguelike The Binding of Isaac. The game is now 50% bigger with the new Wrath of the Lamb DLC, which will cost you $2.99 to pick up providing you have the base game, which is currently on sale anyway.
If you delve into the dungeons with the DLC added on, you’ll find quite a few changes, here’s an overview:
- 100+ new items! (now over 235 items!)
- 5+ new chapters!
- 20+ new enemies!
- 25 new achievements!
- 15+ new bosses!
- 6+ new room types!
- 6+ new mysterious item drops (eternal hearts, playing cards, dimes and more!)
- 5+ new music tracks by Danny B
- A new item type, Trinkets
- A new challenge mode with 10 unique challenges that unlock more content
- A new unlockable character, Samson (The Beserker)
- A new final (final) chapter and boss with new endings
- Tons of new random happenings, curses, blessings, npcs, fortune tellers and more!
- Also more super secrets than you’d probably expect… good luck finding them all.
If you want to see all of this new stuff in your playthrough of the game, make sure you grab the Wrath of the Lamb DLC over on Steam.
More information on The Binding of Isaac can be found over on the game’s official Steam page.