‘Dungeons Of Dredmor’ Expands Yet Again With Free DLC Coming “Very Soon”
Grab your swords and your magic potions – it’s time to enter the Dungeons of Dredmor once again as a new DLC expansion will be released for free very soon!
Dungeons of Dredmor is one game that has built up quite a large fanbase and is therefore one of the few games that can actually be expanded with the help of its most dedicated modders. Gaslamp Games teamed up with their community’s bravest and most experimental to produce a free DLC pack called…wait for it…You Have To Name The Expansion Pack. Seriously.
So what will you get with this ludicrously free, ludicrously titled expansion pack? The list scribed by the developers awaits you below:
- Steam Workshop; mod integration with Steam! We’re turning it on! It’s Steamy!
- Battle Geology, a wizard-like warrior skill with earth-shattering consequences by the terribly mysterious Null (how mysterious? terribly.)
- Clockwork Knight and Rogue Scientist, a pair of crafty steampunk skill lines by the too-clever-by-half Ruigi
- Warlockery, the wizard skill for wizards who would rather by warriors, by the utterly mad Essence — he wrote over 500 lines of xml for one spell.
- A mess of twisty little rooms, all different, created by the deranged architect our mortal speech renders “Bergstrom“; The geometry is all wrong.
- And to inhabit the renovated Dungeons of Dredmor we’ve summoned a pack of new monster variations dug up by one FaxCelestis, from the existentially troubling Poorly Cloned Hero to the lofty Diggle Rocketeer.
- Naturally there are some new items and other such nonsense happening which you’ll have to discover on your own.
Rather exciting list of features hey? We’re guessing that at least the very top feature is Steam only – just an inkling. Unfortunately there isn’t an announced release date for this but Gaslamp say that it will be very soon.
You can find out more information on Dungeons of Dredmor over on its official website.